this is me

this is me

About Me

My photo
I live in Hampshire im 45 years old married with two wonderful boys,i love card making and a bit of scrapbooking im very much into bon jovi :-) xxx i have also just picked up photograpy which i loved back in school so you may see some of my pics on here

bon jovi

bon jovi
my favourite picture

NeoEarth

NeoCounter

Monday, 21 April 2008


I am a mother of two boys and enjoy card making, scrapbooking, atc's ,fat pages and now altered art, i do like trying most techniques but do enjoy decoupage and bookatrix, i dont have too much spare time but i will try to keep my blog updated ! so enjoy and have a good look around and please leave some comments good or bad :-( as you can tell im into bon jovi ,big time and cant wait to see them at st marys stadium ( this wont be the first time) xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dont be shy please leave a comment hugs fran xxx

15 comments:

devonmaid said...

Well done Fran......

Loving your work, your mum will love the bookatrix card. Your fat page is great so is your CD. I love your calendar page.

Well done *_*

EjayneC said...

Well done Fran on the blog. I love the get well card, sooo cute.

jayne

CraftyCarol said...

Love your blog Fran loads on it already!

Carolx

Lil' ol' me said...

well done on your blog, looking good

Mee said...

Well done Fran and welcome to the world of blogging!!! Love your stuff and hope to see loads more :o))

Ann said...

Well done Fran & welcome to the wonderful world of Blogs!! ^_^

Loving all your projects, the tardis is brilliant & the bookatrix card for Mothers Day is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more!!!

xxxx

devonmaid said...

Great. Your invites are lovely, so is your other bookatrix, your friends mum will love it.

In fact, it's all great :O))

Lydia said...

Wow!! Really lovely work on here...love your bookatrix cards x

CraftyCarol said...

I love the Christening Card Fran it's so personal and a lovely keepsake too.

Carolx

Lil' ol' me said...

Fran you have the patience of a saint! The beaded card must have taken you for forever, its lovely though so worth the time and effort eh?

Lil' ol' me said...

Hi Fran just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD. You are a great 'virtual' friend and I love you work, so pop over to my blog to collect your award.

made by fifi said...

wow - fab blog - love the beaded card xx

Ann said...

Loving all your new additions Fran-the Bratz card is fab!!! xxx

devonmaid said...

Wondered when JBJ would appear lol. Gorgeous :O))

dragon-crafty-den said...

Great blog Fran, love the pyramage card for your son, and great bon jovi pics too!!! :0)