this is me

this is me

About Me

My photo
I live in Hampshire im 45 years old married with two wonderful boys,i love card making and a bit of scrapbooking im very much into bon jovi :-) xxx i have also just picked up photograpy which i loved back in school so you may see some of my pics on here

bon jovi

bon jovi
my favourite picture

NeoEarth

NeoCounter

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

garden shed


i just made this card from my new embossing board and some flower soft

please let me know what you think x

4 comments:

Mee said...

Looks lovely with the flower soft. :o)

devonmaid said...

I saw this on I/W and was tempted, you have convinced me that I should have got it now :O( Great card Fran x

CraftyC said...

Its great Fran, I go that board yesterday but yet to play!
Clairexx

mommabear said...

Fab work
hugs Alison