this is me

this is me

About Me

My photo
I live in Hampshire im 45 years old married with two wonderful boys,i love card making and a bit of scrapbooking im very much into bon jovi :-) xxx i have also just picked up photograpy which i loved back in school so you may see some of my pics on here

bon jovi

bon jovi
my favourite picture

NeoEarth

NeoCounter

Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Great loss

I now some of you are aware that we lost my father inlaw yesterday,he had torn his aortic valve and we thought that he was recovering, he sadly passed away lunch time, My darling husband
is ok, but i think to ok, he's gone to work he thinks if he just keeps going that he'll be able to handle the loss better, so bere with me ,our sons have taken it very badly, think i will need to cancel our family holiday as we are due to go fri, so hugs to you all and keep loved one's close.
les nash will sadly be missed he was a wonderful father and grandfather and will always be
close to our hearts xxx

3 comments:

devonmaid said...

Sending you lots of hugs at this time Fran. Love to you all x

Tessmatt said...

This is a very sad time for you all and I send you all my best wishes and hugs. xxxx

dragon-crafty-den said...

Im so sorry for your loss, take care

hugs Ann xxx