this is me

this is me

About Me

My photo
I live in Hampshire im 45 years old married with two wonderful boys,i love card making and a bit of scrapbooking im very much into bon jovi :-) xxx i have also just picked up photograpy which i loved back in school so you may see some of my pics on here

bon jovi

bon jovi
my favourite picture

NeoEarth

NeoCounter

Monday, 19 May 2008

beaded wedding card

I made this beaded wedding card today, i made a heart template on the computor and left even spaces inbetween for the beads , i then used the template and transfered it on to my card and pushed a pokey tool throughthe card where i wanted the lines of beads to go, leaving enough space for the beads and making sure the spaces where all the same, i then threaded the beads right along the first line then down the inside of the card and then out the front to next line and all the way along and so on, i hope you understand this as im not very good at discribing my projects.

No comments: