this is me

this is me

About Me

My photo
I live in Hampshire im 45 years old married with two wonderful boys,i love card making and a bit of scrapbooking im very much into bon jovi :-) xxx i have also just picked up photograpy which i loved back in school so you may see some of my pics on here

bon jovi

bon jovi
my favourite picture

NeoEarth

NeoCounter

Friday, 4 July 2008


As some of you are aware we have had a pretty awful few months,

well we have all had a fab holiday and have picked ourselfs up and feel

much better, thanks for all the well wishes and support from all our friends,

and forum buddies, here is a picture of us all together in greece .



1 comment:

Ann said...

Lovely photo Fran - love new look blog too!! Please pop over to my blog as there's something there for you!!
xx