this is me

this is me

About Me

My photo
I live in Hampshire im 45 years old married with two wonderful boys,i love card making and a bit of scrapbooking im very much into bon jovi :-) xxx i have also just picked up photograpy which i loved back in school so you may see some of my pics on here

bon jovi

bon jovi
my favourite picture

NeoEarth

NeoCounter

Saturday, 9 August 2008

encaustic dolphins

i have been playing with my encaustic wax and have done a few cards, i like some
of them but not sure on others, let me know what you think please,

4 comments:

CraftyCarol said...

I think the dolphin one is my favourite! x

ju said...

I think so too!You are very good at this encaustic lark Fran! Well done!

Ann said...

This is my favourite one, love it, well done Fran they are all fabx

Tessmatt said...

Wow, Wow, Wow, these are great Fran.