this is me

this is me

About Me

My photo
I live in Hampshire im 45 years old married with two wonderful boys,i love card making and a bit of scrapbooking im very much into bon jovi :-) xxx i have also just picked up photograpy which i loved back in school so you may see some of my pics on here

bon jovi

bon jovi
my favourite picture

NeoEarth

NeoCounter

Wednesday, 10 February 2010

not updated blog


im so sorry if you have been looking on my blog and it has'nt been updated! i have had a very bad few months running upto christmas, my dear dad was rushed into hospital with a stroke and while in A & E he fell out of bed and broke his hip which of course had to be fixed before anything else could be looked into..... dad was found to have 3 tumours on the brain and cancer of the bone's & liver and was'nt given long to live, so i rushed around trying to get his home ready for him to come home when i was told that he wont be coming home that it was time for him to leave us. i had sat by his bed side for 6 weeks until the sad day arrived but i thank god that i was the one who was with him when he took his last breath....... thank you all for waiting for me to update my blog i will get onto it as soon as possible and love to you all xxxxxx


r.i.p colin marshall

3 comments:

ju said...

Fran - what can I say? Thinking of you hon. hugs x

Tessmatt said...

Fran I am so sorry hun, my thoughts are with you and your family. Big hugs to you all.

margaret said...

Hi Fran, Sorry I have only just seen your post on the blog. I am so sorry to hear of your very sad time. my thoughts are with you. Hugs. I haven't been around much either we have had a sad time too. My great nephews little boy died on the 18th of January. He was just 11months old. So I understand how you must be feeling. sending you lots of hugs and love.

Margaret (lizziesmom)